Monday, July 18, 2005

summertime

Though I am loving this project, I am finding it a challenge to keep up with the academic work during this beautiful, hot summer!

4 of us met on the 5th of July and had a fabulous session together. It lasted way longer than any of us expected. I kept checking in and making sure we were all ok with how long it took...and it was alright. The conversation was very fulfilling, and we kept finding more and more to talk about.

Luckily, the dinner afterwards was quite delicious - a nice reward for the hard work we did!

I am finally transcribing the notes, and will post them when they are done.

Until then...Here's a great article I recently found that deals with what I am exploring:

Creating Collaboration: The New Way of Working in Schools
By Rosabeth Moss Kanter
© Copyright 2005 by Rosabeth Moss Kanter, rkanter@hbs.edu.
Change Toolkit: Education Leadership Newsletter – June 2005

http://hosting.bronto.com/4852-2962faf5/20050601/article01.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home