Saturday, July 30, 2005

session 2

We met Thursday morning. I was so disorganised! Luckily, others weren't so they saved me from myself! (thanks guys!)

We finished in under an hour - including some time to talk about process! I was really happy about that.

Some things that struck me:
both sessions had a very different feel - session 1 was much more intense (it took place during a massive thunder storm) and our conversations were quite passionate. Session 2 was matter of fact, to the point - less emotion was involved. Yet both were successful and rewarding in that we finished with actionable, plausible plans of action and were left with a feeling of accomplishment.

Once again, I was reminded about what could happen when a few people get together to talk...the purpose of this project is to work through the model - that's it. However, teachers whoare working with me have asked if it is ok with me to test it out in their schools and to prsent the idea to their principals. I got shivers!

Now - the next step: writing the paper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home